20130517

LIFE #001

So it was this week that I started to actually started to do a LogBook. I got the idea from the book, Steal Like An Artist by Austin Kleon. Not only has this book given me better ideas how to stay organized, but showed me ways how to further my inspiration and creativity-- especially when I'm on a block.

So here I have some of the things I logged about this week:



Okay it may not be too exciting to you, but it kinda helps me remember what goes on rather than ending my week writing super long entries of what major things that happened in my diary (which I do anyways). But the simple little details are what make my day, like what I ate or what I did or watched.

And here's a small doodle of how I I feel about "getting down with the sickness."

No comments:

Post a Comment