20130823

DOODLE #023

Where I learned? Here
So I didn't know the difference between a heart attack and stoke, bite me.
I just wanted to share the differences with those who didn't know. 
Sure my depictions may be inaccurate but you get it, right?
(warning: my rambling may not make any sense.)
I feel that this is a great signal boost for those who don't know about what will happen if your body isn't being taken care of. I shouldn't be talking because I'm not that best at taking care of my body, I guess; but those who are already suffering with health issues such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, or smokers, please be cautious of what you do. I wouldn't think you, or your family, would want to go through that.
Who am I to tell you how to live, right? I'm just really, honestly, soft-hearted and would hate to hear about a sudden incident like these, and not make it.
Okay. bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment