20130821

LIFE #002

ADVENTURES IN HAIR DYING: Part One

Well before going to sleep, I took the foil off and washed the pink dye off again. Unfortunately, I didn't get the result I wanted once again. I shouldn't say that my current bleaching is blonde, but more of a light brown. (Let's just say, if it were the color of all of my hair, it would blend in with my skin! D: )
Hehe. This is a good laughing experience and a lesson in patience. And since this was a spontaneous thing Thao and I attempted as something to do before I went back to school on the 26th, I shouldn't have expected instant results... especially in the case of my virgin hair (never has been dyed). So, I guess I'll gradually bleach my hair--continuing to kill it-- and then make it pink.
Just remember, my goal is make it pink! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment