20130620

COMIC #002

This week of summer has been less productive and I realized that my drive to even doodle has been on a low. But at least I got myself up to it and pretty much summed up what I did this week whether it was at home or visiting at my cousins' house....
Since moving back and having to re-establish a new room as my own, I had a lot of unpacking to do. And because my new room happens to be the now-old living room in the house, I have a tv of my own~! Not news, but my productivity as been falling down thanks to all the recorded reruns of HIMYM and South Park. I know, I know, it's my fault for not bringing myself to draw or even write down anything for any upcoming comics but t.v. is literally brain-numbing and will distract you.
Not entirely hooked onto the television, I turned the box off and actually picked up a book. Though it is YunJae (Jung Yunho x Kim Jaejoong) fan fiction, I can't help but keep my nose in the novel. Hehe.

Speaking of DBSK... Since my privilege of going to the upcoming TVXQ! Catch Me Concert has been revoked due to issues I will discuss later, I'm officially going to the camping trip my family has every year~! And it's always something I look forward to every year. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment