20130603

FANART #004

Okay, so recent news of TVXQ has been brought up to the attention of the California residents. Apparently, the Catch Me World Tour is reaching out to LA! WHAAA~!? Right? lol. Anyways, I really hope that I get the chance to go~ SOMEONE CONVINCE MY MOTHER! xP
Not only did this concert tour announcement get my Cassiopeia feels all wild up, but the the very first NorCal DBSKnights meeting was held and it was nice to reunite and connect with Cassies, and talk about our men. (:

Oh yes, I know that this piece of work isn't related to any sort of Catch Me or even Korean song, but I dub their latest Japanese single, Ocean, as the official Summer song of 2013!
OOGA! JAKA! OLA!
GIVE ME BEAT! 
Along with another song in that single album, Wedding Dress is a must hear~! I just recommend DBSK/TVXQ/JYJ to those who don't know them yet. (:

Fangirling at its finest~ =w=

No comments:

Post a Comment